Avo’s and chicken…can’t beat it!
We got this recipe from the amazing: https://healthyfitnessmeals.com/
This healthy chicken salad recipe is easy to make, and doesn’t take long to put together!.
Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- Chicken – Use Rotisserie Chicken and shred or make your own shredded chicken.
- Avocado – Grab a couple of avocados to stuff with the chicken salad.
- Greek Yogurt – Needed in place of mayonnaise for that creamy goodness
- Onions– Adds a boost of flavor
- Herbs and Condiments – For additional flavor
Time to make your Rotisserie chicken salad. You will need to cut avocados in half and then pitted. Scoop some out to make room for the chicken. Chop the avocado you scooped out.
In a bowl, add the shredded chicken along with all the other ingredients. Mix well until combined. Divide equally to stuff all 4 halves of the avocados. And there you go!